You would like to understand your behaviour in conflict better and learn new approaches for handling challenging situations and apply them.
Conflicts are simply a part of our personal and professional lives.
Used and handled the right way, they can become catalysts for transformation and growth.
- How do I spot a conflict and what can I do to deal with it?
- What kinds of conflicts are there?
- What sort of dynamics can develop within a conflict?
- How am I behaving? How am I handling the situation?
- Are there perhaps any other ways of approaching the situation?
- What role does ‘communication‘ play in resolving the conflict?
As part of the training in ‘Conflict Competence’, it is possible to include aspects of mediation.